Monday, March 8, 2010

Just thinking....

March 08, 2010
Today I woke up and talked to myself in front of the bathroom mirror. I told myself "Today will be a great day." Indeed my morning started out very busy but I know that I am able to carry out all my to do list and accomplish all that needs to be completed.
Lunch came and I was struggling through the files on my desk. I wanted to finish all the pendings that I have and to tell all those who are belittling our efforts that yeah we are superwomen. I did not even had lunch today just to get things done as fast as I can.
Afternoon came, more to do's to be accomplished. Still a long way to go through my pending and urgent tasks.
Evening came and I am still in the office, wondering if it this is all worth it. While I was looking over the beautiful mess of papers on my desk, the picasso looking piles of files on my table, I wondered and asked myself, "Is this all worth?"
The answer NO and YES! No, because no matter how much money you earn overseas, it can never compensate for your family and your friend's love, warmth and comfort. But if you want your skills to be challenged and to know your limits, this is the place where you want to be.
Now, I just realized that this company who I am working for right now is bringing out the best in me. I might have some shortfalls and I might whine, cry and complain a bit. But one thing will be certain, I will not give up and will continue to strive until they see that I'M ALL WORTH IT!


No comments: